GA Powerball Numbers
These are the latest live GA Powerball numbers plus past results from the last six draws of this multi-state lottery game. The Powerball jackpot has no limit and often climbs to hundreds of millions of dollars.
Powerball drawings take place every Wednesday and Saturday night at 10:59pm ET in Tallahassee, Florida.
Past GA Powerball Numbers
Biggest Georgia Powerball Winners
Since Georgia joined Powerball in January 2010, residents of the Peach State have scooped some incredible jackpots!
- William and Heather ten Broeke of Brookhaven won $246.8 million on September 17, 2016
- Kathy Scruggs of Decatur won $25 million on September 14, 2011
- $77 million won on June 29, 2011 expired unclaimed! The winning ticket was sold at the Pilot Travel Center truck stop in Tallapoosa. The prize expired after 180 days and the money was returned to the states that contributed it
- Gerald Render of Mableton won $116 million on September 18, 2010
Prizes of $600 and below may be claimed at any official retailer, lottery office, or by mail. Sign and print your name on the back of your ticket immediately after purchase and keep in a safe place.
Prizes of $600 and above must be claimed at a lottery office or by mail. Fill out the back of your ticket, complete a Winner Claim Form, and present two forms of valid ID.
All draw game winners have 180 days from the draw date shown on the ticket to claim.
For more information, please visit the Where to Claim Prizes page.
How to Play
Simply follow the steps below to take part in this exciting game:
- You can play up to five times per playslip. Each play costs $2.
- Pick five main numbers from 1 to 69
- Select the red Powerball number from 1 to 26
- The Power Play add-on costs $1 per play and increases non-jackpot prizes by 2, 3, 4, or 5 times (a 10X multiplier may be drawn when the jackpot is under $150 million). The exception is the Match 5 prize, which is always worth $2 million with Power Play, no matter what number is drawn.
- Mark Multi-Draw to play your favorite numbers for up to 26 consecutive draws. The cost is $2 per play times the number of draws
- Complete your purchase by the cut-off time; in Georgia that's 10pm ET on the night of the draw
Prizes and Odds of Winning
Powerball features nine prize levels including the jackpot. All prizes below the jackpot are fixed cash amounts. The prize tiers below are the same for all states except California, where a pari-mutuel system determines payouts by the number of tickets purchased and the number of winners.
|Prize Tier||Odds of Winning||Prize|
|Match 5 + Powerball||1 in 292,201,338||Jackpot|
|Match 5||1 in 11,688,053||$1 million|
|Match 4 + Powerball||1 in 913,129||$50,000|
|Match 4||1 in 36,525||$100|
|Match 3 + Powerball||1 in 14,494||$100|
|Match 3||1 in 579||$7|
|Match 2 + Powerball||1 in 701||$7|
|Match 1 + Powerball||1 in 91||$4|
|Powerball only||1 in 38||$4|
|Overall odds of winning a Powerball prize are 1 in 24.87.|